Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rainy Sunday Workout

So its rainy and cold here and I don't feel like doing much of anything. I've spent my entire day cleaning and doing some food prep and more cleaning. My gym closes at 5 on Sundays so I'm stuck working out from home today. Here's a little at home work out for you to keep in your back pocket for rainy days like today. This will get your heart rate pumping and give you a nice burn. Don't cheat either! You're only going to be cheating yourself.

Remember....Fitness goals aren't always a number on a scale. They can be inches lost, endurance gained, best time on a mile, or even just being able to do 10 push ups. Don't focus on the scale...focus on how you feel and the achievements your body is making through other measures.

Goal: Best time

Instructions: Repeat each circuit 4 times

15 squat jumps
20 crunches
20 high knees
10 push ups
20 mountain climbers
30 Russian twists
5 burpees
30 second walk in place

No comments:

Post a Comment