Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!!



Okay.....so here's the scoopy doopy.  I downloaded the Blogger app on my phone.....typed up this post four....yes FOUR times.....forgot to save it and closed out of the app.  Poof.....it's all gone.  So now, for try five.

So, stuffs been super cray around here.  I've been so busy with work (yes....I do have a real job) that I haven't had time to do anything...literally anything....let alone catch up on here.  I've been feeling like a little worker drone who doesn't have enough time in her day to get done what needs to get done.  I mean, lets be honest here, when you start your work day at 6:45-7:00, by 4:30 in the afternoon you are tired, worn out, and ready to hit your head off your desk.  Not to mention, I've been traveling a lot this month so the ability to play catch up is non-existent.

Anywhoo...I'm back and have actually made some ridiculous gains in my hiatus.  I'll blog about that later because, well....there's another special topic I want to tackle with that one.  So back to my cookies.  I made brownies last night...because well IIFYM and I made sure brownies did do that.  So I thought to myself, man....I should probably make something a little cleaner to go with it. So I whipped up these cookies and they are yummy.  Like, straight out of the oven eat the whole pan yummy.  Or even...next day, make a cup of coffee and heat some up in the microwave yummy.  They are yummy. In every way shape and form.  I combined 2 different protein powder flavors this go around and honestly it works so good. So, here ya go. Keep in mind, you don't have to make it with canola oil.  I did because honestly, that's all I had.  You can sub whatever you want.

Servings: 13       Serving Size: 1 cookie
Cals:   113         Protein: 5g      Carbs: 8g      Fat: 7g 


  • 1 1/2 c oat flour 
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein
  • 1/2 scoop chocolate protein
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 3/4 cup Splenda for baking
  • 1 tbsp vanilla
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup canola oil
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
  • 1/3 cup chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350.  Mix all ingredients together (minus chocolate chips).  The dough should be kind of stiff.  If you need more of a liquid, add a smidge more applesauce tablespoon by tablespoon until everything is JUST combined.  Fold in chocolate chips.  Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.  Drop on to sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until just done.  Then EAT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment