Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Protein Muffins


I really feel like I don't have to write anything after looking at that picture.  I mean....look at all that chocolatey ooey gooey goodness.....in miniature form.  These little nuggets are literally TO DIE FOR.  I mean.....I wish I had another banana so I could whip up another batch. I'll be lucky if these last more than a day.

It was a super busy day doing food prep.  I have breakfasts, lunches and snacks made for the next couple days for both me and my hubby.  I needed one more clean snack that I could easily pack for the hubs to take to work or for me to just eat the whole entire batch in one sitting...either works in my book.  If I keep writing, I'm just going to go on about how good these are....so I'll just give you the recipe...



Servings : 12           Serving Size:  3 muffins

Cals:  132    Carbs:  17g     Protein:  8 g    Fat:  4g


  • 1 1/2 cup oat flour (I use my old fashioned oatmeal and blend it in my Ninja)
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup Splenda
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1 large egg white
  • 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
  • 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
  • 1 tbsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 - 2/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350.  Line 2 mini muffin pans with mini cupcake wrappers (It will make 36 muffins).  Put everything but the chocolate chips in a blender.  Blend until smooth.  Pour the batter in a bowl and add chocolate chips.  Spoon the batter into the muffin tins -- make sure to fill almost to the top.   Eat all the muffins as soon as they come out of the oven......that's pretty much what I did.  Enjoy!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment